Monday, June 4, 2012

Realizations


I was just getting ready to climb into my cozy bed when i decided to post a short blog about realizations since this is such a big part of my past year and has been the best life lesson I have had yet.  I see daily the ins and outs of peoples behaviors and how one can continue on with a certain good or bad trait and not realize how this can effect other people.  I have posted prior to the word accountability and most people cannot understand this because they are caught up in it to such a high degree that they cannot even grasp the concept.  In my past, my heart has always got in my way of respect from others because I let myself be weak and at the same time aggressive to my point and maybe sometimes to aggressive.  I am still understanding that one a bit but I feel it has some truth to it now that I have pondered on it.
I talked to a friend tonight as well that stuck to her heart and moved forward with all strength and got some satisfaction finally, Although it was not a satisfaction that one would want to have but nonetheless, it was a success.  I will not mention names but Im very proud of her and I hope that a lesson was taught and put to heart with full mode. She deserves the strength and confidence that she deserves from this!!! It goes to show you that you can succeed when you put your heart and soul into something.  Her realizations tonight were ones she already knew but I know she found some more as well from this happening.
I do not want to tell people how to act or live their life, but I will say that taking the time to see what you are living and how you are acting and how it effects others is so worth that effort.  It pays off to realize some things that you did not know were there, it just may very well change your life as it has mine several times now.  Change is great and keeps your growth blossoming within you.  I am finding myself understanding more then I have ever imagined and the feeling is good although it comes with pain as well.  The difference is now I get the pain, understand it and it makes it easier to let it go and move forward.
Have a great night 

No comments:

Post a Comment