Tuesday, April 12, 2011

My new found Realizations............kind of disheartening to say the least!


As I am gaining the understanding of my much needed "Sheryl Time", I have learned so much already.  It took awhile to realize that I now can take the time to understand and fully embrace my own life happenings.  For the last 10 years, I have had constant stress and horrific time restraints and I let so much go and settled for so many things because of this.  I have just come to the understanding that so many people use words to describe who and what they are about , BUT ...there actions do not meet up to that.  You can say anything, but following through is a different story.

Anything I am saying or sharing does not mean that I am exactly correct or that my findings are REAL, although... I will say from much experience and true and real happenings, that I have the confidence that I am most definitely on the right track. The one finding of mine, is very saddening....Actually, they are all sad.  Unfortunately, it has made me see things so different and what once meant a lot to me, has faded dramatically and it because the meaning of certain things in the beginning have veered far away from what they were originally meant to be.  It is kind of hard to describe all this when I am not going to elaborate on names or events that I am talking about, hopefully you will just understand from my explanations.

I believe that we are so easily steered away from what our true intentions really are.  This stems from many different things but the number one item being the fact that everyone has to feel the need to please SOCIETY instead of themselves.  That is not what we are supposed to be about and I suppose that is your choice, but I promise the other side of that fence is so much more rewarding!!! That should not go unnoticed, if you have an intention in your heart, mind of soul...you need to pursue it fully for the good intention that it is, but do it for the right reasons, don't do it for the heroism or the publicity or your own ego boost, this is what I see happening so much around me.  We need to do things for what they truly mean and what the purpose really is for, if you can't handle doing it for the intention itself, then you shouldn't be doing it at all.  Don't give something of yourself that really is not for anyone but YOURSELF!

We have always been taught that its about giving and not receiving, Well most of us have been taught that anyways, but regardless....I think we all need to Check Ourselves on this statement and make sure that is what we are really doing, because remember words have to match our actions and our actions have to flow with our words as well...Meaning, there can't be underlying meaning behind the words that we are selling.

I consider myself very lucky to be able to understand this and see this and make the changes within myself to make myself right.  I will say though, without patting myself on the back, that I have always been who and what I portray.  There was many parts of me that were hidden or that I did not let out due to my own doings, but nonetheless, I realized this and I broke those walls down completely and I can not even explain how great I feel. I let myself settle and be who my surroundings were and what was acceptable in my world.  That is not how it should be, well that's how I feel anyways.  You should always be who and what you are! Even, if others don't agree, that is no one else's choice, we are each individuals for a reason right?

I guess I am going to leave it at this because I have so many more learnings that I want to share and I want to separate them all

1 comment:

  1. I think you're on the right track here. Life isn't easy, but we can all make it "better" with a little more insight and guidance, however you choose to get it and believe in. I hid behind alcohol, I found I don't need it to be who I am. As a matter of fact, I just found out who I am because I'm not hidden anymore. I no longer have excuses for things I say or do...it's all....ME. I still have more growing to do, as I always will, but it's a great trip to be on!
    You're doing awesome, Sheryl, as I've said before! Kudos to you! ;)

    ReplyDelete