Sunday, November 28, 2010

Best Bargains in Burlington Wisconsin


Best Bargains is Wholesale Foodservice Distribution and Cash & Carry Outlet in Burlington Wisconsin , which is basically 2 minutes out of downtown Twin Lakes.  This is where we got our meat for our meat raffle for Jolly-Pa-Looza and it was such a great deal that I wanted to check it out for myself.  I got so much stuff for so cheap it was insane.  I was short on time so I could not take my time and totally investigate, but what I did grab was definately a "Best Bargain" . Go and check them out for some great deals.  They dont only have food but here are some other things. Pots and Pans, silverware, paper goods, toiletries, etc.  There prices on meat are quite insane and they have so many cheese's and boxed and canned staples in bulk and normal size. There are breakfast foods, snack foods, meats, Lunchmeant...top quality $1.00 a lb.  for Real Roast Beef , Turkey, Ham, etc.  Excellent find.  In these hard times, we could all afford to save some cash for sure! Here is the site , check it out, I promise you will Thank me! http://bestbargainsinc.com/default.aspx


No comments:

Post a Comment