Thursday, November 18, 2010

Happy Day


Family day today and my youngest of three's 14th birthday.  I always love to spend time with my family, my family is my world and that is not just siblings and parents, it is all ..we have such a close family....cousins( incredible cousins) aunts, uncles, nieces, nephews....Love them all.
A little bit about Sheryl.  I am a single mother of 3 beautiful girls that I have raised to be so amazing.  I have been divorced for 8 years almost from my High School sweetheart/ best friend / world to me... Life has moved on, I have become an entirely different person but kept all my good traits.  I have learned so many lessons, some wish I didn't but only builds character and strength.  I have been through a lot, more than even my family knows.  I am only weeks away from one of my life goals or one from my Bucket List( that I haven't made yet either).  I am graduating and walking across the DeVry University Stage on the day of my 40th birthday with my Bachelors Degree in Computer Information Systems with a minor in Forensics. I'm extremely proud of myself, it was a very hard and challenging feat.  I did this in 3 years.  I started in 2007 and finishing in 2011( a couple weeks into 2011). I cant wait, I have been a FULL time student non stop..no spring or holiday break for 3 full years. My girls stood by my side 100% and I know I have showed them how important education is. I have 5 siblings...2 brothers and 3 sisters.  We are all so different but that is what makes it so great.  Although we will fight sometimes , I am not complete without them.  I also have a group of friends that I wish everyone could have or at least even experience. For the most part , I am a happy go lucky, caring, humorous person.  You will see as this goes on.  Humor is my biggest trait.  I don't think there has ever been a time where I don't use humor as a tactic of some sort. I will be signing off for now and will be back...

No comments:

Post a Comment