Saturday, November 27, 2010

Illinois Child Enforcement Agency

Child Support Services
Well as explained , I am going to be writing about happenings in my life, but since I have a lot going on at all times and I am a true resourceful survivor, I am sharing all my findings and resolutions as well.  I will be providing links and information as I find it with blogs about it.  As you know I am a single mother and that is a very hard job, especially when you have an ex that does not live up to his/her responsibilities...so do  you sit and whine about it?  Yes, you cant help that, but as long as you are being productive as well.  I let the Illinois Child Enforcement Agency handle the majority of mine.  Yes, believe me I have had my days in court and to be honest...it is truly one of my only fears in life,,,I hate the word COURT.  I don't have faith in the courts one bit...but I will say to you right now, the Illinois Child Enforcement Agency I DO! I just got a letter in the mail from them ... out of the blue I might add that they feel that my case needs to have action against it towards my ex, because nothing has changed in 2 years.  Meaning he has not worked in over 2 years and is paying me nothing and they see this as a problem...YA THINK?? so I wanted to make sure that all you single parents out there struggling,  please make this attempt to contact them.  You will get a case, I am here for questions, they have done a lot for me, they can take Drivers License, any license for that matter from them, lien property, take money from their taxes...They do all this and I can account for it!! They pull through and are on top of things.  Here is the link for their site, please don't hesitate, get it taken care of! http://www.childsupportillinois.com/ and here is the state Dispursement Unit as well that you should also have part of your life https://www.ilsdu.com/.  Don't let these parents get away with this, not only for the children but for YOU!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment