Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Emotional but somewhat productive day.


Lots of things going on in my life as usual, never a dull moment as they say.  Thanksgiving is coming up, always homework and tomorrow is the baby of my 3 babies birthday.  I cant believe they grow as they do.  I drove myself around town tonight with my music as loud as it could be, had no idea where I was going and I actually was going in circles around town.  So many things going through my head and music helps me sort.  I wish I could run and do that, but my poor lungs are still not happy doing that.  I am gambling on this blog working and will continue to change things and work and play with the blog.  I need anyone and everyone to click on all ads, this will put some money in my pocket they say and this is my project to see if this really works, so jump on board and give me a hand...if it works, I will share all my tips and tricks for all to prosper as well. Everyone likes to read and have more drama in their lives right??? So, I will do just that, I can already hear my little sister complaining to me about sharing my life with the world, well now I REALLY will be. I have so much to talk about and share with my little blog world.  Some things I will blogging about off the top of my head is: McHenry County Courts, Single parenting, Single Mothers, Dead Beat Dads, Unemployment, Employment, Continuing Education, College as an adult, Turning 40, Big Families and drama, Raising Children, McHenry School Districts, Music....always music (this makes the world go around) Savings tips, Financial resources for assistance, Job Hunting Walla-Pa-Looza and of course I will be open for suggestions.... Cant wait to see any or all outcome from this.  I have done a lot of research and I am waiting to send this to my Facebook world which contains all my family and friends until I get a follower besides myself.  Hopefully that wont take to long so I can share with all.

No comments:

Post a Comment