Tuesday, November 16, 2010

The first of hopefully many blogs


Something I have been wanting to do for so long and have just not made the time, probably could have made the time, but never did.  I think I like to use that excuse a lot, but because college is finally done in a few weeks, I am not going to be able to use that as often.
My goal for this is to be able to put my crazy random thoughts down on paper, even though this is really not paper, in my technical world ... it is.  Maybe there might be a goal of using google and integrating google ad sense into this and make some extra income.  Ok, that is my real goal and I'm going to take baby steps I guess. There are so many things to share with one another and instead of making this for one discussion for only a certain group of people relate to, I decided to make it where many people can relate and since my life consists of several drastic statistical happenings....I will be elaborating on all of them. I plan on blogging every night, I am a firm believer that what you hear from  yourself or what you write and read to yourself can have a huge impact on your well being. Im not sure how all this work, but I will be learning as I go along.  I hear good things about this if you do it the right way. I am going to leave my blog with this for now, I am sure some will be short and some will be lengthly.
SS

No comments:

Post a Comment