Saturday, December 18, 2010

Broke But Smiling :)


I am all done shopping, taking a juice break and relaxing a bit after my fast paced but productive day with my sister Denise.  It was nice to spend time with her and she even bought me Olive Garden for lunch :).  Thank you Sister!! Funds are going to be tight the next couple weeks I will say, but it is worth it.  I love buying christmas presents for the girls.  They did not put much on their lists this year so that I wouldn't get them as much, but they help me so much and are so understanding to my crazy work schedule and school schedule and they do not complain much and for that I am so appreciative and this is payback time for them.  I like to spoil them as much as I can on Christmas.  We were too late this year, but we have decided we are going to adopt  a family next year and buy presents for someone in need. Finances are such a hard task everyday isn't it?  I know it all too well.  I can finally hold my own now but still have some open chapters that need to be closed.  My goal was to have them all closed by Feb or March of 2011 and that goal will be met and I am happy for that.  I just can't wait for the day that I don't have to worry about money at all times, reality is though that I will still worry I think and I suppose you should always worry. Well I am off to wrap and get ready for my christmas party....I hope all of you have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment