Thursday, December 30, 2010

Friends + Facebook is $Priceless$


As I sit here tonight and ponder on all the good news that I have been hearing, I can't help but smile.  Great friends finding that job they have been longing for, Great friends getting other great friends such meaningful gifts, watching the love, the dedication, the pure friendships that show on a daily basis.  To say that facebook doesn't play a huge part of so many rekindled relationships of all kinds would be a complete lie.  I am so grateful for social media and that is has brought so many people back together again.  I cherish all the relationships I have and look forward to the building of each one year after year.  I think we can all say that we can have a bad day, a good day, a challenging day or whatever day is brought to us and we know we have a support group right there at our fingertips to give us advice, hit that "like" button and share their thoughts as well.  We all joke about facebook in some sort of way or probably just say facebook..how many times a day..but the reality is....It is amazing quite honestly. I, myself am blessed it is what it is.  I love to know what everyone is doing and that we all can share with everyone at one time due to all our busy schedules and to share pictures and stories about one another.  Some people are leery of this and some are completely against any sort of social media, but again...This is our future, this is where it all is and so everyone should probably jump on the techy train because this is nothing to what will be in store for our technical world. Speaking of technology....WGN 9 is having some major technical difficulties right now in the middle of Two and a Half Men...Really????
I look forward to spending more quality time with everyone and doing more things with everyone, school consumed my life along with a time consuming career as well, I have rid of both of those and can not wait to enjoy it with all.  I have such an amazing group of friends and I am blessed daily with all their presence.  Good things are in store for 2011 and I can't wait to see them all.  I have such an incredible feeling deep down about this year that I have never had before in my life, I can't explain but I can say it is GREAT! The feeling is in the air and for once, I am looking forward to everything!!!! Happy 2011 Everyone and lets all move forward together!

No comments:

Post a Comment