Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Spreading the Google AdSense Spirit

As I am so into this blogging and implementing Google resources left and right and by that I mean Google is amazing how they have so many resources available for you to prosper for free.  It is such a simple way to increase your income into your life in whatever way you need it.  And I think I can safely say that we all can use that right now.  As I have said before in my past blogs, you are the one in charge of who and what you are, again, you create your own paths.  Some things are a bit harder than others and some may seem unreachable, but you will never know if they are  if you don't at least give it a shot.  I have gotten so many and I mean so many emails, phone calls and messages on all of this blogging and I have several people already that have jumped into it, some that blogged and had no idea of how to implement and income from doing what they enjoy doing.  As I sit here in my cozy holiday atmosphere watching one of my favorite shows(C.S.I...and mainly because Derek is so gorgeous) and holding one of my parrots , I  have noticed something very different in my life and that is something that I have been battling for almost 9 years now.  That is being alone, some of you may know this about me, I cannot stand being alone.  I come from a large family and it just doesn't sit with me well to sit in a quiet room with no one around.  I have fought a lot of bouts of depression because of this.  The second my girls would leave to go spend time with their dad, I would weep and feel so lost.  This is something that I have not been able to rid of.  I know it sounds crazy, everyone seems to love their alone time...I used to when the girls were very little and I was married, but after my divorce that all changed.
With my new found glory, I am seeing much change in this crutch of mine.  I love not only sharing what I feel is important resources and important information, but in this short of time, I have already made a difference.  Let me rephrase that.... Others made their own difference and I just am happy that I was a part of that difference. And I wont lie, it is so fun to watch my profits live real time all day.  It is fun watching the numbers of my followers rise.  It wasn't so fun watching the negativity on my FB group page though, but I ended that quite quickly.  That was ok as well, it takes all kinds to make the world go around as we say.  A bit more drama than I wanted or expected but it brought more conversation and I think honestly he brought me some more exposure.  So thank you to the both of them :). I want Ice Cream right now...of course I have to throw in a random thought...because that is just me...Random Sheryl. I don't think I realized that I was so random until my guys at work pretty much didn't  and still don't let a day go without reminding me of that.  CHIPS and SALSA is a common saying in our place of work towards me.  I still don't know why it is chips and salsa but I guess that is the point...haha. Nonetheless I was trying to concentrate on that and gave up because ... well... that is me and I don't think I want to change that.
With the holidays right around the corner, I am gearing myself up earlier than normal to be done with my shopping, plan my annual bake day with my nieces and nephews and any other stragglers that always joins us, try and make it to the city for the second time this cold season to get to Lincoln Park Zoo to see the lights, attend holiday parties and just enjoy and ponder on the place in life that I am right now.  You should always take the time to ponder your own thoughts, needs and wants and make sure you keep those in mindsight view. ( I am pretty sure I just made that little phrase up), You should always stay in touch of course with your surroundings, family and community.  But you also need to remember that you are important as well. This is an important lesson I learned.  See, 2 hours just flew by and I think I am fighting an internet/FB virus.  I read too many status's today of sickies and I think I caught something from them... because I feeling a bit punk as well.  So , I imagine resting would be wise at this time. Hope all is well and good in your world.  Chips and Salsa to all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment