Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Lost in Lost Love..........


Does love really last forever? True love never dies? Are these in fact ... facts? Do we all look at love the same? We all say "I love that" on a daily basis, does that mean we really love that or we just have such a strong interest in whatever it is. These are questions I ask myself quite frequently.  I can honestly say that I have thought there was love in different areas of my life at different times in my life and I have been wrong or realized that it wasn't really the love that I thought or wanted it to be.  I am sure love means something different to all of us, I tend to look at is as: Someone or something that has a big impact on your life and that you would feel a great loss if you didn't have. Love makes me think and ponder. Love makes me smile and happy.  My thought is ; does this go both ways and if you love someone so deeply, so strong...do they love you back as well.  When we see this kind of emotion in movies...we see them running to tell that person how much they love them and it usually always has that fairy tale ending of the other person feeling the same way and they live happily ever after. If you did this same thing, would that be positive for you as well or would it be the biggest heart break you could ever have. Also, can you love more than one person at a time or better yet, can you let yourself love someone else if in your mind..........your heart belongs somewhere else and even though you cannot do anything about that, you still know where it belongs. I feel love is so strong, so strong that it can bind two people mentally without you really knowing it. My question is: Does that void ever get filled? truly get filled, not just covered up...actually refilled with that same love that once was there?  I don't believe it does, I don't think that it It can be the same.....what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment