Monday, December 13, 2010

Disable Break.....................


 This morning I logged into my blog to see my statistics as I do every morning and I notice that none of the ads are on the page, so I investigate and to my findings...my Google AdSense account was disabled for too many clicks in a short amount of time.  Well I know I haven't clicked on them ever and so I sent an appeal and explained that I don't understand what the reasoning is and that possibly my girls could have been looking at my blog on my laptop and clicked (which would be my IP address) and that my coworkers also look at it and that would also be a centralized location. I'm a bit mad about it, but I am still going to blog of course and continue on with what I was doing.  I have also done some extended research into other ad resources that are along the lines of AdSense.  So far, AdSense is #1 of course....it is Google! I am hoping that it all works out and that I get reinstated.  I will keep everyone posted on the status of what happens.
  I am entering my last 8 weeks of college today, I can't believe it, I am so ecstatic over this.  I am certain that I am finally on the path of success in more ways than one.
  I had kind of a rough weekend, emotional weekend and it ended tonight with a very good conversation with just me and my girls.  I needed that and I must face a few new bumps in the road , but nothing that I haven't already been through.  I can't express the pain that I feel for them in some of the situations in their life that I can not do anything about. I just wish that one certain person would also recognize this and act the proper parent way and resolve it.
 It was my niece's first birthday and it is so awesome watching my little brother and little sister-in-law raising their children.  They are amazing parents and have great children.  I'm very proud of them! I even got to give them their baths last night and during that time, Auntie Sheryl also got to be the proud Aunt of her nephews first throwing up episode and even got to clean it up...What more could you ask for in a weekend? lol.
 Well, this blog was more of an update, busy weekend, very tired and work week ahead. I need to sleep.  I hope all is good and will return to fun blogging tomorrow.  Goodnight

No comments:

Post a Comment